Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

Q: How do I change the address where my property tax statement is mailed?

A: You can change your mailing address by e-mailing the Douglas County Assessor / Register of Deeds at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Q: Can I make installment payments on my taxes?

A: Non-delinquent taxes can be paid in two equal installments annually. Delinquent taxes are subject to additional restrictions on payment methods.

Q: Do I qualify for an exemption on my property taxes?

A: Certain individuals and organizations may qualify for property tax exemptions. For additional information please visit the Douglas County Assessor / Register of Deeds website at www.dcassessor.org.