Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

A Certificate of Title is required for all types of vehicles driven or moved on highways and roads of Nebraska, with the following exceptions:

  • ATV's sold new prior to 1/1/2004
  • Mopeds (with pedals)
  • Minibikes sold new prior to 1/1/2004
  • Snowmobiles
  • Utility trailers (having a gross weight of 9,000 lbs or less)
  • Tow dollies
  • Golf carts
  • Go carts
  • Ditch digging apparatus
  • Cranes
  • Power shovels
  • Backhoes
  • Bulldozers