Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

Q: Can I go to the location at 1819 Farnam St?

A: No, there is no walk in service available at 1819 Farnam St. for Motor Vehicles, Drivers’ License, State ID, Handicapped Parking Permits or Property Tax.

Q: Do I have to go to a specific office?

A: No, for Motor Vehicles or Property Tax services you may go in-person to any of the five locations listed on our Treasurer Locations/Hours page. For Drivers' License or State ID services you may go in person to any location listed on our Driver's License/State ID page.