Text Size   decrease font size increase font size

All Payments for Food Permits, Pool Permits, and Landfill must be sent to:


Douglas County Treasurer
PO Box 2855
Omaha, NE 68103-2855


Please remit the stub with the scan line and a check. If both pieces are not present, it will delay the posting of your payment.